Sep 1, 2022
“Trans” has become far more than a description of a person’s internal sense of gender. It has developed into a diagnosis and an identity. In today’s episode, Jason interviews pediatrician Dr. Michelle Cretella and the two discuss:
• Do Intersex conditions prove there are more than two
• Are puberty...
Aug 18, 2022
What are the top 5 things a parent can do to keep their kids safe online? Find out today, as Jason interviews internet safety expert Karen Potter, from Covenant Eyes. Together, they’ll discuss:
· The best way to curb addiction
· Keeping kids safe on Social Media
· How to talk to kids of different...
Aug 4, 2022
The Five Loves of St. John Paul II: (Part 2: Human Love)
Of the 50–60 young adults who regularly hiked and camped with Saint John Paul II, none of them ever divorced. Discover why, as Dr. Andrew Swafford and Jason Evert expound on this saint’s compelling and beautiful vision of human love.
Dr. Swafford’s new...
Jul 7, 2022
Marriage & Family with Jason and Crystalina
Join Jason and Crystalina Evert, as they answer questions related to marriage and family life. Listen, as they address issues such as:
• When should your kids be allowed to date?
• What are some good cell phone rules?
• What if my child is in a bad dating...
Jun 16, 2022
Join Jason and Crystalina Evert, as they answer your questions live. Listen, as they address issues such as:
- How can I deal with temptations with my girlfriend?
- Why use NFP if contraception is easier?
- What’s been some of the most difficult moments of your marriage?
- As a 35-year-old single, I feel like God...